dj and live saxophone
Amin is a passionate musician dedicated to the art of live music performance and entertainment. He has been performing as a solo saxophonist in Southern California for over 14 years at weddings, corporate functions, and private events. He has worked alongside well known artists such as Sasy, Farzad Farzin, Faramarz Assef, EC Twins, Shontelle Layne (Impossible), Costi, and many others. His specialties include, but are not limited, to multi-cultural event music, Top 40, House, and EDM tracks. He also accommodates special song requests. He is an energetic performer and likes to dance along to the rhythm, interact with guests , and hype up the crowd! He keeps a professional attitude and commits to upholding the highest standards of showmanship.
Amin's past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking artists or musicians from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and Policy
Yes, we accommodate requests to perform together with our artists and musicians. Please send us a copy of the music that will be performed together. We schedule the rehearsal on the day of the event, an hour before the appointment. Amin, our wedding DJ and sax player gladly accommodates these requests.
Saxophonists are often booked for wedding reception and cocktail hour. For wedding ceremonies, a string quartet (250 or more guests) or a string trio (200 guests) is a popular choice for our clients. We do recommend our wedding DJ and sax player for dinner receptions and cocktail hour.
Our DJ and live saxophone player only needs an electric plugin or outlet. Our musicians bring their own speakers and amplifiers; all you need to provide is a space with an electric plugin/outlet, a chair, and a shade if it is an outdoor event.
A saxophonist can play a variety of music genres, but Amin specializes in multi-cultural event music, Top 40, House, and EDM tracks. He can also play other music genres on his saxophone. A wedding DJ and sax player, Amin brings great energy to his performances and likes to dance and hype the crowd.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.