About Crowd Control
Ok, you want your event to be fun, not just folks sitting in their chairs looking at cell phones, but get up and onto the dance floor fun! Look no further. Crowd Control will have you, your good friends and family, the kids and adults alike Rockin on the dance floor.
This band has it all, several vocalists can deliver different songs and genres with maximum effect. Classic Rock? You got it. Motown? Sure thing, Ready to slow it down? Grab someone and sway to the classics guaranteed to bring back fond memories.
Crowd control is taking requests from Oldies and R&B to Disco, 80’s, 90’s,Top 40, to hip hop and country, this band’s live performances and extensive song library will make you and your guests very happy.
While enjoying their live music, listen for the familiar sounds of their past television song placements, or their television performances on FOX, NBC and BET. Or, if you haven’t seen them in a previous American tour or heard their commercial radio play, it’s not too late, you can book them here today with OMG!
Crowd Control's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
- Audio System Included
- Background Stationary Playing
- Can play 2 or more Instruments
- Can travel up to 100+ miles
- Celebrity Star Collaboration
- Grammy Award Nominated
- Orchestra Symphony Membership
- Strolling/Upbeat Performance
- Worldwide Tour Experience