Cecile's past performances
Book Inland Empire Classical Violinist security and 24/7 customer service
Booking classical violinists in Inland Empire from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional classical violinists, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your Inland Empire classical violinists booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that classical violinist in Inland Empire cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Yes! Cecile is a classical violinist in Inland Empire specializing in Filipino music. She has a wide repertoire of Filipino songs, including both classical and contemporary songs. She also accepts and accommodates special song requests.
If you would like to hire our musician and have them collaborate with another artist, such as a DJ or accompany a singer, we can accommodate your request. Please inform us about important details preferably a month in advance so we can coordinate it with our musician.
A typical wedding ceremony violinist in Southern California costs around $450 (flat fee) and upwards. The price depends on the training and expertise of the violinist and whether the violinist will play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, or dinner reception.
A typical performance length of violin music for wedding ceremony include 30 minutes of prelude music with an hour of ceremony music. For cocktail hour performances, music is usually played for an hour, while dinner reception performances last for two hours.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.