From Pasadena, California, Rebecca studied cello under Stephen Erdody, Nadine Hall, and later with Rowena Hammill and Andrew Cook at the California State University of Northridge.
While in college, her quartet was a finalist in the Coleman Chamber Music Ensemble Competition. She was a member of the American Youth Orchestra and YMF Debut Orchestra. As a freelancer, she has been fortunate to perform and/or record for artists like Ben Harper, Bruce Dickinson, Mervyn Warren, Michael Buble, Barbra Streisand, Smokey Robinson, Clay Aiken, P. Diddy, Natalie Cole, and Kanye West. Rebecca has played in Pasadena Symphony, Riverside Symphony, and Santa Barbara Symphony. Her teaching philosophy is about how music enhances students’ lives and how they use music skills to problem-solve outside of music class. She loves coffee, gadgets, cooking, eating, learning new things, and reading.
Rebecca's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.