Rebecca feels music, and once it is inside her, it flows from her heart, and then to her fingers as they sway gracefully across her instrument. Her movements are natural, her notes sing out effortlessly the beautiful melodies for you and your guests to enjoy.
When you have talent like this, your music takes you places. Rebecca, in addition to being a member of the American Youth Orchestra and YMF Debut Orchestra, would continue her musical journey by performing or recording for artists like Ben Harper, Barbra Streisand, Smokey Robinson, P Diddy, Clay Aiken, Natalie Cole and Kanye West to name a few. Maybe you’ve seen her play in the Pasadena symphony, the Riverside symphony or Santa Barbara symphony.
Perhaps, after hearing her YouTube videos and reading about her, you too will see her exceptional talent and book her musical offerings for your wedding, or private party.
Rebecca's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Cellists are often booked for a variety of events. They are especially suited for occasions that call for a more relaxed atmosphere. Weddings are probably most common as a cellist is one of the most affordable performer options for ceremony music. You can also book a cello player to provide background music at your corporate event, proposal, fundraiser, or dinner party.
A cellist is a great way to add some class to your special events/occasion. Whether performing with an ensemble or solo, this beautiful stringed instrument can soothe any soul with its deep riveting sound. Rebecca, our cellist from Los Angeles can add something unique to any type of music from classical to jazz to pop, and to any type of event. From private or corporate events to weddings, conferences, and festivals, hiring a cellist is a great way to entertain you and your guests.
Before the event we may send out a checklist confirming all of the details of the booking. On this, you can choose the type and styles of music you would want to hear. If your booking is a wedding, then you can choose any piece on the repertoire list for the specific part of the ceremony from processional to recessional. In the meantime, please feel free to browse the repertoire list and you can also listen to Events Cellist playing a wide variety of styles and genres.
There are a few things you should consider when hiring a cellist. First, be sure to listen to audio and watch video samples. You want to be sure you are satisfied with the sound and look of the performer before you book him/her. Next, get references and read reviews which are available when you go to our page, Ocdamia Music Group (OMG). Feedback is the best way to ensure that you are going to be satisfied with your choice. Lastly, always get a contract. Read the contract carefully and work out any details in regards to deposit requirements, length of performance, scheduled breaks, attire, travel, and lodging. Or just feel free to contact us for any other concerns.
There are no reviews yet.