Carina has been a working actress and vocalist for over 15 years. Her experience includes New York City theatre, national tours, regional theatre, web series, commercials, and cast album recordings, as well as international work as a principal vocalist for The Walt Disney Company in Hong Kong, Universal Studios in Singapore, and Silversea, Seabourn, and Holland America cruise lines. Her performance work has taken her to over 80 different countries and counting! Carina graduated Cum Laude from the University of California, Irvine, with a B.A. in Drama and Honors in Musical Theatre, and is a proud member of the Actors Equity Association.
Carina's past performances
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Definitely. If the idea of selecting music only adds to the stress of your day, you don’t have to worry because we, at OMG, are here to help. We truly enjoy this part of the job, and we are happy to make suggestions and discuss ideas that will fit to your event and personal style.
The most versatile instrument known to mankind is the voice. This is why you can hire a singer to sing almost any type of music during your special events like weddings, proposals, cocktail hours and others. Our wedding singer in Orange County, Carina is a versatile singer who can offer a variety of styles.
Singer or not, requiring an accompanist really depends on their own abilities as well as your choice and planned events. Generally, singers can be solo singers who also play an instrument like piano, harp or guitar. Another are solo singers who perform with backing tracks, and the singers who perform with a piano, violin, or guitar accompanist, in duo line up.
The cost of wedding singers will be either priced per song or they will be priced per hour. The cost can range anywhere from $60 to $200 per song or can range from $450 to as much as $800 or more per hour, depending on the popularity, the number of singers and demand.
There are no reviews yet.