Mathias has dedicated his life mastering the violin. At the early age of five, Mathias began his rigorous training from instructors through out the Bay Area including the San Francisco Conservatory. Since then, Mathias has graduated from the Berklee College of Music with a Bachelor of Music in Film Scoring. He has also acquired preliminary graduate studies from California State University, Fullerton and as well tutelage from notable performing instructors such as Matt Glasser, Darol Anger and Eugene Freisen.
A prolific musician, Mathias has acquired lucrative roles as a music arranger, composer, music editor, producer and performer for many professionals in the industry. Some of his arrangements and performances have been reviewed under reputable names such as, Dave Mathews, Alan Jackson, James Taylor, Toby Keith and Sarah Evans. Mathias has also had the privilege of opening for, The L.A. Lakers, Hal Ketchum, Asleep at the Wheel, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Blake Shelton, Josh Turner, Glen Campbell, Sarah Buxton, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts and The Mavericks to just name a few.
As a professional solo violinist, you can hire Mathias for any live music and entertainment gig such as studio work, weddings, corporate functions, special events, and mainstream performances in Southern California.
Mathias' past performances
Accepts the Following
Book local solo violinist in Orange County with security and 24/7 customer service
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
Booking solo violinist in Orange County from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of professional solo violinists, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your solo violinists booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
In the event that a local solo violinists cancels due to unforeseen events, our team will find a suitable replacement.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Contact Us To Learn More
Our Orange County wedding violinist, Mathias provides his own speakers/audio equipment to events. The equipment he provides can be used for both outdoor and indoor events. We do request that you provide a shaded area (if outdoors) and an electric plug in or outlet.
Our violinists for wedding ceremonies dress arrive at the event professionally dressed. Mathias, for example, dress up in a suit for formal events. We do accommodate special requests for themed parties, such as a Hawaiian Luau, holiday parties, and costume parties.
Yes, Mathias plays solo violin DJ music in the background. He often plays Pop, Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop and other genres of music together with a DJ. When performing together with a DJ, our violinists play with the DJ’s playlist.
Yes, our best violinist in Orange County – Mathias – plays with our solo guitarist, Levi. Together, they are called the Modern Duo. They fuse violin and guitar, creating a unique approach to playing acoustic and contemporary music.