Arrabel String Quartet
The ASQ is a great choice for weddings, private events, and corporate events. They have a wide repertoire of music and can play a variety of genres, including classical, contemporary, broadway, and pop. They are well-versed in music for wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The group is often booked for traditional church weddings as our pianist is familiar with wedding mass music such as responsorial psalms and other hymn songs. For church/indoor events, our team will bring a portable keyboard if a piano is not available in the venue.
Our Quartet's past performances
Book local musicians in Southern California with security and 24/7 customer service
Booking Local String Quartet from Ocdamia Music Group, LLC. grants you access to our team of 100+ professional musicians, attentive customer service and expert advice from our friendly staff 24/7, and most importantly, our customer guarantee.
We guarantee that your booking is covered 24/7 against any eventuality.
Book live music and entertainment for your event with peace of mind. Sit back, relax, and be entertained with concert-like performances from OMG artists and musicians!
FAQ, Booking and General Policy
A Catholic wedding mass has certain key parts such as the reading of the gospel, responsorial psalms, homily, and communion. Often, live music is needed during these parts of the program. Thus, we recommend that our clients book a flute and string quartet with a pianist for Catholic weddings, as our pianists can play for certain parts of the ceremony, such as the responsorial psalms.
Churches have different PA systems, thus we bring our sound equipment on the day of the wedding. Our equipment includes microphones and an amplifier/speaker that needs to be connected to a power source. As long as there is an electric plugin or outlet, everything is set!
Different weddings have different needs depending on location, the couple’s preference, etc. For catholic weddings, we recommend that you book a string quartet with a pianist. Our string quartet can be modified to include a piano, cello, violin, and flute. This combination is popular for church weddings, due to the availability of the pianist to play during responsorial psalms and other readings.
A piano is an acoustic instrument and does not need to be connected to a speaker or power source. A portable keyboard, on the other hand, is an electric instrument. It is often plugged in to a power source such as an electric plugin or battery. It can produce a sound that is similar to a piano and can be modified to create other sounds.
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 50% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.