You look out over your guests, people are sitting in their chairs, scrolling through their cell phones, a quiet chatter makes you nervous. Your wedding is supposed to be fun right? The party of your life everyone enjoys and celebrates alongside you. Well, have no fear because Amin is about to take over. This party is about to take off.
Introducing Amin, A highly in-demand Saxophonist show starter. A professional interactive saxophone entertainer who possesses many talents.
Amin is a high energy professional saxophone player, but he doesn’t stand in one spot, he is interactive with your guests, scouting the venue, playing for individual people or groups at tables, he pays attention to everything around him, adjusts his live performance accordingly, this personal attention makes each guest feel like they’re getting their very own live concert performance. Amin then moves to the center of the dance floor and like a hurricane, the energy builds outward from him, the fun and excitement spreads out. Arms in the air, people jumping up and down, hugging each other. Amin makes sure everyone is engaged, that each friend is part of your celebration, the people you love, sharing the best day of your life with you.
Amin’s saxophone talents can get any party at any wedding going but he can also bring it down a notch and play those slow grooving saxophone numbers during a cocktail hour or where your guests enter and assemble. At your request, Amin can add cultural elements to Filipino Armenian and Persian weddings and events bringing just the right musical stylings you want most.
Book Amin the interactive strolling high-energy Sax player for your wedding reception, cocktail party or corporate event.
Booking and General Policy
- Get in touch with us via email, phone, or chat with us on our website to set an appointment.
- Choose a musician, group, or package and ask for a draft contract. For ceremony & cocktail bookings, you may opt to book online through our interactive tool. Refer to our calendar to check for an available slot for your event date.
- Secure the date by depositing a down payment of 25% through our interactive tool and pay via credit card, venmo, paypal, or send us a check.
Your booking is automatically confirmed upon receipt of the deposit OR signed contract!
Please note: If we don’t receive the signed contract OR the required deposit within 7 days from the date of the contract, we will need to re-confirm the artist(s) availability again.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a username and password to access our portal. You may now create your custom wedding playlist via our interactive portal.
Please use our interactive tool to choose among thousands of songs in our playlist. There you can choose songs for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
Do you need help planning your wedding music? Our dedicated team has a variety of wedding playlist suggestions for you.
Browse our suggestions: Click Here
We understand that at times, the unexpected happens. Our policy on cancellations are written below:
- For cancellations 30 days before the event, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations less than 30 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Please Provide Shade/Umbrella
- We require a shade/umbrella for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment. This is due to the extreme sensitivity of musical instruments to changes in temperature and exposure to sunlight and humidity. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
Please Prepare a Covered/Dry Location in Case of Rain
- We require a covered/dry location for our musicians, instruments, and audio equipment in case of rain. Exposure to water or humidity is damaging to our musical instruments and audio equipment. In some cases exposure to elements may lead to irreparable damage to the instruments.
- We love playing outdoors but in lower temperatures please provide a heater for our musicians. Our musicians remain outdoors for more than an hour with an additional hour to set up before the appointment. The heater will keep them warm before and during their performance.
Wedding Sax players are quite popular, highly in demand, and commonly booked for wedding cocktail hours and receptions. People love saxophone players because they can create great environments for dancing, or more relaxed easy listening moods for cocktail hours.
Today, without question, interactive violinists and interactive saxophonists, also described with words like roaming strolling or electric, are booked more and more often for wedding receptions, private and corporate events, birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, cocktail parties, dinner parties and other social gatherings. Each instrument and individual artist carry their own personal elements that can affect your choice when choosing your live wedding music entertainment. A professional live saxophone player can offer a little more jazz and blues approach whereas a professional live violin player entertainer can present some classical elements as well.
An interactive saxophonist interacts with other elements during their professional musical performance. A professional interactive saxophone player often works with a DJ or MC, playing specific songs, the saxophone isn’t just playing music alone, he’s playing over selected music tracks predetermined with the emcee or DJ. A good team knows just the right buttons to push with the audience, building the high energy atmosphere in the room.
Strolling or roaming refers to how the saxophone player walks around the venue instead of standing in one place while performing at your wedding or party.
Because saxophone music is so popular, their musical offerings can be introduced in most any event situation. A professional saxophonist can play at a private party or corporate party, wedding anniversaries, birthday parties, restaurants, bars or lounges, cocktail parties or dinner parties or events. Any type of celebration you would like to have music at can be a good choice for a saxophone player.
Each saxophone player has a unique background with their music, they can play standard stylings and many times, depending on the player, music specific to your region. For example, Amin can play everything from popular or pop, top 40s and contemporary music, as well as Latin music, R&B, EDM. His musical influence has him playing weddings with Armenian, Persian Farsi and Indian backgrounds among many others.